PROOF THAT JESUS WAS …
1. He went into his father’s business.
2. He lived at home until the age of 30.
3. He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God.
1. He never got married.
2. He never held a steady job.
3. His last request was a drink.
… Puerto Rican:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was always in trouble with the law.
3. His mother did not know who his father was.
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
1. He called everybody brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn’t get a fair trial.
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But the most compelling evidence of all – proof that Jesus was a WOMAN:
1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it.
3. Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work for him to do.